Aye, wrapping should be an obvious target (you could start by wrapping a
SAT solver to replace the prototype implementation currently in there). If
there's any simple theorem proving technique that could be implemented,
it's good to have something fully written in SymPy as shipping other solves
with the library isn't recommended.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Damien Desfontaines <ddfontai...@gmail.com