On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:22 PM, David Joyner <wdjoy...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I *think* the old style is
>>>
>>> raise ValueError, 'this'
>>>
>>> but the new style is as you have it above.
>>>

>> Thanks Chris, I think you are right.
>>
>> With luck, I might be ready to submit a pull request tonight or tomorrow.
>>

> I think I just did a pull request?
> The branch name is crypto and account is wdjoyner.
> The doctest and test passed.
> I have no idea if it worked or not.

You have a branch called crypto, but it is identical to master.  Make
sure that you actually committed your changes and that you push that.

And once you push the branch, that does not automatically create a
pull request. You then need to go to your page on github and click the
"pull request" button at the top.

Aaron Meurer