On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:07 PM, David Joyner <wdjoy...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I think the examples are fine, but you also need tests.

Is it okay to have the test file full of the same examples as in the
docstrings, but with assert statements?

>> This will depend on where it will go, I guess?

>>> Can you submit this as a pull request?

> There's a guide at
> https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Development-workflow.  GitHub also
> has pretty extensive guides in their help.

Another dumb git question.

I see how to add files.

If I have a directory sympy/crypto with files crypto.py, etc, and
a subdirectory sympy/crypto/tests, with files in it, will

git add crypto/*

add everything? I didn't see a clear answer to this in the docs
or an online search.