On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:22 PM, David Joyner

>> I have no idea if it worked or not.
>
> You have a branch called crypto, but it is identical to master.  Make
> sure that you actually committed your changes and that you push that.
>
> And once you push the branch, that does not automatically create a
> pull request. You then need to go to your page on github and click the
> "pull request" button at the top.

I did this:

david@box:~/pythonfiles/sympy$ git commit -m "crypto: basic crypto functions"
# On branch master
# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 1 commit.
#
nothing to commit (working directory clean)
david@box:~/pythonfiles/sympy$ git push github crypto
Everything up-to-date

This seems to follow the instructions on
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Development-workflow#wiki-create-a-patch-file-or-pull-request-for-github
about 2/3rds down the page.

Can you please tell me what I did wrong?