But those test failures do not occur in master, so they are caused by
some change of yours. I think you've somehow globally messed up the
printers.

You've also still got junk files that you need to remove.

Also note the doctest failures (that is probably because of the
uppercase file names).

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Alan Bromborsky <abro...@verizon.net> wrote:
> The new GA for python 2.7 now passes all tests (the failures sympy-bot
> reports are in other parts of sympy).  The documentation fails because the
> rst src for GA and for galgebra have function references with the same
> names.  sympy-bot says use the sphinx :noindex: directive.  Can this
> directive be applied globally to either GA or galgebra or can this conflict
> be left as is since once GA is accepted into sympy I would delete galgebra.

If that's the case, just delete it now. There's no need to keep both around.

> Also how do I test for python 2.5 and 2.6 (I have installed pythonbrew on my
> machine and python 2.5 and 2.6 with pythonbrew).

To test other interpreters, add -i <path-to-interpreter> flags to
sympy-bot. For example

./sympy-bot review 1937 -i python2.5 -i python2.6 -i python2.7 -i3 python3

(that's from memory, so I hop it's right)

You can also set this all up in a .conf file so that you don't have to
type it each time. For example, here is my conf file:
https://github.com/asmeurer/dotfiles/blob/master/.sympy/sympy-bot.conf.
 See the sympy-bot README.