On Saturday, March 30, 2013 3:58:19 PM UTC+1, brombo wrote:

> On 03/28/2013 06:18 PM, Aaron Meurer wrote:
> > But those test failures do not occur in master, so they are caused by
> > some change of yours. I think you've somehow globally messed up the
> > printers.
> >
> > You've also still got junk files that you need to remove.
> >
> > Also note the doctest failures (that is probably because of the
> > uppercase file names).
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Alan Bromborsky
> > <abr...@verizon.net<javascript:>>
> wrote:
> >> The new GA for python 2.7 now passes all tests (the failures sympy-bot
> >> reports are in other parts of sympy).  The documentation fails because
> the
> >> rst src for GA and for galgebra have function references with the same
> >> names.  sympy-bot says use the sphinx :noindex: directive.  Can this
> >> directive be applied globally to either GA or galgebra or can this
> conflict
> >> be left as is since once GA is accepted into sympy I would delete
> galgebra.
> > If that's the case, just delete it now. There's no need to keep both
> around.
> >
> >> Also how do I test for python 2.5 and 2.6 (I have installed pythonbrew
> on my
> >> machine and python 2.5 and 2.6 with pythonbrew).
> > To test other interpreters, add -i <path-to-interpreter> flags to
> > sympy-bot. For example
> >
> > ./sympy-bot review 1937 -i python2.5 -i python2.6 -i python2.7 -i3
> python3
> >
> > (that's from memory, so I hop it's right)
> >
> > You can also set this all up in a .conf file so that you don't have to
> > type it each time. For example, here is my conf file:
> > https://github.com/asmeurer/dotfiles/blob/master/.sympy/sympy-bot.conf.
> >   See the sympy-bot README.
> >
> > Aaron Meurer
> >
> I am now at a loss.  I modified runtests.py to blacklist the examples in
> examples/ga that require pdflatex and mayavi2.  After committing and
> pushing when I run sympy-bot I get a merge failure. Please tell me what
> is happening and how should I blacklist the offending examples?

You get a merge conflict because PR 1901 was merged yesterday. It is now
possible to automatically blacklist certain modules or functions on systems
where the specified dependencies (like a working latex setup) are not met.
 This can be done with the introduced depends_on decorator.  See
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/1901 for examples.  If you don't want
to use this decorator just add the module to the blacklist in runtests.py