On 03/30/2013 03:21 PM, thomas hisch wrote:

    https://github.com/asmeurer/dotfiles/blob/master/.sympy/sympy-bot.conf
    <https://github.com/asmeurer/dotfiles/blob/master/.sympy/sympy-bot.conf>.

    >   See the sympy-bot README.
    >
    > Aaron Meurer

    I am now at a loss.  I modified runtests.py to blacklist the
    examples in
    examples/ga that require pdflatex and mayavi2.  After committing and
    pushing when I run sympy-bot I get a merge failure. Please tell me
    what
    is happening and how should I blacklist the offending examples?

You get a merge conflict because PR 1901 was merged yesterday. It is now possible to automatically blacklist certain modules or functions on systems where the specified dependencies (like a working latex setup) are not met. This can be done with the introduced depends_on decorator. See https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/1901 for examples. If you don't want to use this decorator just add the module to the blacklist in runtests.py
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sympy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sympy+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sympy?hl=en-US.

Being rather ignorant of git and not wanting to mess things up should I merge or rebase and if so what is the correct command?