I have been reading what Harold E. has to say about units, from what I have
gotten out of the reading it seems like very interesting and important
work. I would be very glad to contribute to that. What would you suggest I
do as the proposal to for the GSoC? Also I am familiar with
electromagnetism, of course I don't have a degree in it but I would be
interested in a project with that as well.

Thank you for your help