Is everything what you have mentioned implemented ??

I was thinking on these lines :

Given a system we have a matrix to compute the contravaraint co ordinates
wrt to the original basis (The given basis). In covariant coordinates the
basis itself have a different representation but this would also be
computed wrt to the original basis.And we can have these under various co
ordinate systems

Co ordinate Spherical Helicity Cylindrical Polar (conversions between each
on of these)

The next would be given any set of basis in any co ordinate systems there
would a test whether or not these would form the basis and give out the co
ordinates

And this can even be extended to polynomial basis where the basis are
polynomial and we can have field implementation for the co ordinates in the
polynomial space.

I guess this sound feasible enough and I would like to know if there has
been an implementation regarding any of these. Thanks.