I have scanned through the code and this image has given me a cleaner
picture.
http://krastanov.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/painful_christoffel_symbols.png
Now if I am not wrong there is still a need for the implementation of
implementation of covariance as the contravariance (as I understand)  is
already done.(more co ordinate systems can be added to the present system)I
would like to implement this and would like to know if there has been any
implementation on vector spaces (especially basis , spans in
general).Thanks.