All that is on the blog is implemented. Some parts of the original
proposal (the github wikipage) are not yet implemented. It is all in
the diffgeom folder in sympy (just clone the git repo from github).
Look at the code in rn.py (it is quite simple and it is not necessary
to understand the rest of the module in order to use it). Look also at
the tests in `diffgeom`.