On Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:57:02 AM UTC+4, Aaron Meurer wrote:

> Does anyone know of any good tools to do this?

https://github.com/arthur-debert/google-code-issues-migrator
looks as the best.

Does anyone know of other projects that have done this that I
> can get into contact with?

First, you can ask the authors of mentioned tools.

> I tried three tools that I found on GitHub,
> but none of them worked out of the box.

What kind of problems you have?

N.b.: I'm testing a fork of mentioned above tool:
https://github.com/skirpichev/google-code-issues-migrator/tree/my

Test import (in progress):
https://github.com/skirpichev/issues-test1/issues?state=open