FYI

For now, only 1921 issues are imported.  I hit Github API rate-limit cutoff
5 times.
Some benchmarks:
1-433
real    59m58.321s
user    0m50.891s
sys    0m3.572s
443-835 # first limit rate hit
real    79m14.635s
user    0m49.791s
sys    0m3.776s
835-1214
real    59m52.420s
user    0m51.331s
sys    0m3.768s
1214-1569
real    58m55.489s
user    0m52.735s
sys    0m5.636s
1569-1828
real    56m23.288s
user    0m50.307s
sys    0m4.008s
1829-1921 # server error
real    33m8.729s
user    0m24.574s
sys    0m2.332s

Roughly 6 hours for 1/2 of all work (we have ~4k issues).