IRC has been silent for a while. That's why I'm trying to get people
to move to Gitter. I would much rather you use it. And once they have
a mobile application, I will get pinged on things even when I am not
at my computer.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6K_T9uHb59--bHi-WyMPMu3MSqe8WOLOY6Wyduh%2Br%3DU8A%40mail.gmail.com.