Hi Aaron and everyone
Apart from from tying loose ends from previous year's GSOC, what more need
to be implemented ?
After a cursory glance over the code of cds.py and corresponding Ch-8 in
Bronstein, I find all the pseudo codes implemented in cds.py.
Aaron can you point me to some larger chunk which is not implemented. All
the previous month I was ploughing through Bronstein. Didnt find enough
time to go through the code implemented.
I'd be very happy if you could direct me to the portions which are left so
that I can think of them and plan on how to implement and discuss my ideas
with you.

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/58d33625-4b84-4296-b599-57723e15e862%40googlegroups.com.