Hi,

Looks much better.

Thank you.

As to complex numbers, see also:

> https://github.com/certik/csympy/issues/47
>
> I've looked into the issue, I mentioned it there as well that
we should probably go ahead with extending the numbers module
for the complex module.

> as to trig functions, the simplification of things like sin(3*pi/2) is
> nontrivial since you have to code this for all of the functions.
> There is a way to code this up once for a general trig function and
> then all other functions work automatically, see the "trig" branch
> here:
>
> https://github.com/certik/sympy/blob/trig/t.py<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fcertik%2Fsympy%2Fblob%2Ftrig%2Ft.py&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGSPT1Y43U0n-BZZ5afH04LxL8yHw>

I had looked into the implementation of lookup tables
when we had discussed about this on gitter.

Considering there are a lot of corner cases to be handled
and ensuring the module passes the unit tests, a significant
time needs to be spent on enhancing and testing the current module
and then further extending it to inverses and hyperbolic modules.

Also adding python wrappers should be a decent plus.

You should also put there a schedule of what things you want to get
> done each week.

I wanted to have a review first on how the proposal looks. Now
that it is decent enough, I'll add a timeline and we can discuss further
upon that.

Also I looked into the current SymPy Trignometric Module
and added a small patch <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/7300> to
implement Taylor Term for sec.

It would be great if you could look into it or redirect me to someone
who worked on those lines recently. There are quite a few things
which are still marked TODO in that module. I'll try to fix more
once I'm done with the proposal.

Regards,
Sushant Hiray

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/bc57f0b6-9286-4979-907d-01b489a69e88%40googlegroups.com.