Hi,

I looked at the timeline, I don't think it's too optimistic. Obviously
> things
> go a little slower in C++ than in Python, but it's really not that
> difficult.
>
> I think the trig stuff can be done sooner, I don't expect any major
> issues.

Thanks.

I guess I'll keep it this way. In case we do finish it sooner
(which I guess we will) we can start looking into the python wrapper in
parallel.
I had kept it during 5th week, but I guess it makes sense if we do it
in the 3rd-4th week as we keep on adding on more functionality.

It(Python Wrapper) can extend till 5th week as we wouldn't be focusing
entirely on that.

> The Complex stuff might trigger some issues that we might to tackle, we'll
> see.

If we do face some issues with Complex, I guess we have a week's buffer at
the end
which can very well be put to use for some bug fixes.

> Otherwise looks good to me.

Thanks,
Sushant Hiray

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/ab401cec-e78a-4bad-be6b-c10de2b44cd9%40googlegroups.com.