Sorry if you already answered this in the application and I didn't see
it, but what is the difference between primary hints and subhints?

Also, I should point out that you're going to have to remove most (or
maybe all) of your formatting when you submit your proposal in
Melange. I would just try to make it look as good as possible in
Melange, and provide a link to the wiki so people can read it there.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6LCoaNKjroiz7sSaHEDtDg%2BRywWSkC4bzUEa6Wh-9mwKw%40mail.gmail.com.