If the Malange form is html, couldn't you just copy the html from the
wiki source as well?

Anyway, don't stress about Melange formatting. We know that it's very
difficult to get things formatted well (or at least, I know, since I
was a student twice).

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6J8J0pAmgaMBq%2BDcfhQhSGCcDq7G1Dm1Cfqr0CF75cCSw%40mail.gmail.com.