Hi.

Sorry for not replying sooner to this. I think this is a good project.
However, I would suggest restricting the project to only fixing the
existing documentation. This is in itself quite a bit of work,
considering that SymPy has a lot of documentation and most of it
hasn't been updated to match the style guide. Also writing new
documentation will be a much harder task, as it generally requires
domain knowledge of the specific functions.

Aaron Meurer