I think that is right, most docstrings across sympy do not follow the style
guide developed previously. It is a lot of work and I shall limit my
project to it.

Right now, the changes have been applied to the specials submodule only,
The aim of this project will be to edit all docstrings throughout sympy to
adhere to the style guide developed by Lauren Glattly.

I have previously worked as a technical writer for organizations like Data
Driven Investor, Analytics Vidhya,etc. I think this will be a good project
for me.