[image: kk.png]
This are the proposed changes. I read the other conversation with Mohit
about the proposed sections. That can be implemented or mine as well.
So when we implement the new styling guide, the location of Parameters
section will have to be changed and the returns section will be added .
For docstrings in the specials submodule, the location of parameters
section will have to be changed as well.