Regarding opening issues, I noticed that we don't have an issue
tracking the documentation style guide, so I opened
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/19591. This issue will track all
the modules that need to be updated to the style guide, so that we
don't have multiple issues. For those with access, feel free to edit
that issue to include a checklist of all the modules that need to be
updated.

Aaron Meurer