I'm Akash Shaw, 3rd Year Undergraduate student with Information Technology.
I have been doing programming in Python since last 15 months. Before, I
used to write codes in C and Java. I have used various Python Libraries but
never used Sympy. I have done various projects using Python(Github Profile
<https://www.github.com/codelight2711>). You can check them out here. I
love to visualize data and solve real life problems using computation and
mathematics. I love statistics and Complex Numbers in Mathematics. I also
write articles on dev.org , blogger.com , and medium.com.
I'm proficient in reading and writing in English.
Hoping to interact with you guys soon.