Hello Everyone !
I am Akash  Negi pursuing my B.Tech from AIACTR , DELHI  . I am interested
in the project
" User Application Projects " . I have good working knowledge of HTML,CSS
and JAVASCRIPT as well Python . I want to contribute to "sympy"
organization during these summer .

*Level of familiarity with python - * Python (Intermediate)
*Mathematical education level  -*  engineering mathematics
*Particular Good at -  *Mathematics  , Web Development
*Your familiarity with SymPy -* Basic
*other possibly relevant information -  *I speak Hindi and English .

Warm Regards,
Akash Negi