Hello everyone,

I am Sai Soumyadarshan. I am an undergraduate student pursuing a Msc.
(Hons) Mathematics (Hons.) at Birla Institute of Technology and Science,
Pilani.

   - *Familiarity with Python:* Intermediate
   - *Mathematical Level: *Pursuing a Major in Mathematics
   - *Particular Expertise: *Statistics
   - *Algorithmic Interests: *Sorting, Searching and Mathematical Algorithms
   - *Familiarity with Symbolic Math:* Algebra , Abstract Mathematics,
   Number Theory, and Applied Statistics .
   - *Familiarity with SymPy: *Basic
   -  Can converse *English *and *Hindi*

I am looking forward to participating in GSoC '21 and hope to be able to
contribute to SymPy.

Regards,
Sai Soumyadarshan