Hello everyone,

I am Prajwal. I am a third-year undergraduate student pursuing a double
major in Mathematics (Hons.) and Electronics and Instrumentation
Engineering at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani.

   - *Familiarity with Python:* Intermediate
   - *Mathematical Level: *Currently pursuing an integrated M. Sc. (Hons.)
   in Mathematics
   - *Particular Expertise: *Statistics, Machine Learning
   - *Algorithmic Interests: *Non-Traditional Optimization Techniques
   - *Familiarity with Symbolic Math: *Completed courses in core Algebra
   and Abstract Mathematics
   - *Familiarity with SymPy: *Basic
   - Can converse in English and Hindi

I am looking forward to participating in the GSoC '21 and hope to be able
to contribute to SymPy.

Thanking you,
*Prajwal Ranjan*