Hello,
I am *Aakash Chaudhary*, 3rd Year student pursueing my *B.Tech* (Bachelor
of Technology) in the field of Information Technology and Mathematical
Innovations (*IT&MI*) from *Cluster Innovation Centre*, University Of Delhi.

Level of familiarity with python : *Intermediate*
Mathematical Education: *Intermediate Engineering Mathematics*
Familiarity with Sympy: Constantly learning and understanding
Mathematical softwares: Matlab and Simulink

Currently I am studying Control Systems as a subject in the course, so I
would like to use my knowledge to help the Sympy Community with the Physics
Control package. It is my second attempt at GSoC with Sympy. Last time I
failed with getting selected, but this time I am determined to get selected
with Sympy.

I have understood the work previously done by Naman Gera, who initiated the
whole control systems package. I plan on adding a StateSpace Model class to
the package, and other function like TF2SS and SS2TF (Interconversion of
transfer functions to state space model and vice verca), observability of
the system and controability of system.

Even if I don't get selected this year, I would still like to contribute to
the open source community.