Dear Mentors,

I'm a second year undergraduate student at the federal institute of bahia
(IFBA), in Brazil.

As I used to have interest in programming, with the initial contact in my
first graduation (Electrical Engineering), to develop personal and
college's projects ( C, and some assembly), with the wish to integrate
programming with hardware (IoT, Ai, automation) and with the influence of
my older brother (computer engineer), I studied Python in a boot-camp
course, and developed only a tic tac toc game.

Until my first graduation and after that, I used to teach math and physics
to high school students, what kept me studying basic and advanced math.

After graduate, keeping the classes, I made some engineering projects, and
came back to college to get the background knowledge to develop cloud
computing with hardware integration.

I'm just testing Sympy and discovering the ways I want to work with it, but
in a brief look, the Physics projects, math's probability and series
expansions projects and the high priority, speed and performance, projects
called my attention.

As I'm Brazilian (UTC -3:00), my native language is Portuguese.