Hello, everyone!

I'm Chandresh, and I'm a second-year btech student at IIT Mandi. I'm
attempting to learn more about open-sourcing, and I thought that
contributing to SymPy would be a good place to start because of my math
background and the fact that I could finally put my math skills to use:).

level of python knowledge (years of programming, previous projects): 1 year
of python experience I've created a machine learning model and a personal
project.

(High school /... / PhD?) mathematics education level: University, now a
btech 2nd year student with a strong mathematic background and good grades
in relevant subjects.

specific knowledge (physics? biology?...subtopics): have some phyicsh
knowledge.

Particular algorithmic interests: I'm not sure i

"Computer algebra is somewhat familiar" level of expertise with symbolic
math systems
[...]

thanks and regards
chandresh