Hi everyone!

My name is Aravind Mohandas and I am a postgraduate student in Mathematics
at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, India. This is my first time
contributing to open source, and I really look forward to the experience.

   - Level of familiarity with python : I've been using python for the last
   three years, and did my undergraduate project using the same. I used to
   make an online multiplayer version of the an Indian Strategic board game,
   and developed the code to play with the AI for the same.
   - Mathematical education level: I'm currently in my first year of a
   Master's in Mathematics.
   - Particular expertise: Computer science and Statistics, my Bachelor's
   degree was a triple major in Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics.
   - Particular algorithmic interests: I enjoy algorithmic programming, and
   spend a lot of my time doing questions from previous years' coding
   competitions.
   - Level of familiarity with symbolic math systems:  Intermediate.
   - Your familiarity with Sympy: I've used sympy for the majority of my
   Bachelor's degree, as I had most of my mathematics labs in python.

Really looking forward to contributing to Sympy!!!