Hi everyone!

I am Aniruddh Patil, a sophomore majoring in chemical engineering at Indian
Institute of Technology BHU. I am new to open source, and would love to
contribute to sympy as I'm really interested in computer algebra systems,
and also love math.

   - level of familiarity with python : I'm comfortable with using python
   although I haven't done any major projects. I have used python to some
   extent in competitive programming.

   - mathematical education level : I have taken courses on group theory,
   linear algebra and numerical methods as part of my major.

   - particular expertise :  I don't have a particular expertise.

   - particular algorithmic interests: I'm particularly interested in
   combinatorics and number theory.

   - level of familiarity with symbolic math systems "computer algebra": I
   would consider myself a beginner. I have used sympy to some extent, but
   haven't used any other CAS.

   - your familiarity with SymPy :  I have used sympy for a while now, for
   coursework and also through my own interest. I haven't explored it in depth
   though. I am quite interested in understanding how CAS systems work under
   the hood.

   - other possibly relevant information -- geographical location? native
   language?: I am fluent with English. I live in Mumbai city in India.

Looking forward to learning and contributing!