Hi everyone!

My name is Siddharth Garg. I am a 2nd year Computer Science Engineering
student at CMRIT College, Bangalore, India. I am new to open-sourcing and
felt comfortable with SymPy as it is based more on the logical and
mathematical concepts.

   - level of familiarity with python (3 year programming experience): I
   have been using python for almost 4 years now, mostly for solving
   algorithmic questions on codingame.com, hackerearth.com and hackerrank.com
   ( hackerrank-5 star rating), also made some games, discord bots,
   mini-projects. learning Web-Scraping.

   - mathematical education level (high school / ... / PhD?): Studying math
   along the course guidelines of B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) course.

   - particular expertise (physics? biology? ...subtopics):  math, but am
   still an undergraduate so not an expert.

   - particular algorithmic interests: I don't quite get the question but I
   love solving  algorithms problems using programming.

   - level of familiarity with symbolic math systems "computer algebra":
   Not familiar

   - your familiarity with SymPy : Found it on the GSoC 2021 page and am
   following the tutorial given on the github page.

   - other possibly relevant information -- geographical location? native
   language?: I am from India and my native language is Hindi. Also fluent in
   English.

Looking forward to expand my horizons by putting my math knowledge into
good use and contributing to SymPy!