Hola SymPy Community and Open Source Enthusiasts!

I am Tushar Sahu, currently a 2nd-year B.Tech. Student of Electronics and
Communication Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. I'm a
beginner in the world of open source. I was mesmerized by SymPy's fantastic
community and its way of making Symbolic Mathematics easy. I would love to
contribute to SymPy!

*Familiarity with Python:* I'm well versed in Python. I've been writing
code in Python for about three years now. I've used it in my ML/DL projects
and implemented a few data compression and encryption algorithms.

*Mathematical Education level:* Engineering Mathematics (Undergraduate
Level)

*Particular Expertise:* I wouldn't say that I have the expertise as I still
am an undergraduate, but I'm interested in Machine Learning, Probability
and Statistics (essential for a Communication Engineer), Linear Algebra,
Differential Equations and things related to Communication Engineering.

*Particular Algorithmic Interests:* I like implementing Data Compression
and Encryption algorithms, ML algorithms, etc.

*Familiarity with Symbolic Mathematics:* Since I'm pursuing Engineering,
I'm pretty familiar with Symbolic Mathematics.

*Familiarity with SymPy:* I'm a beginner now, but given some time, I can
master it ;-)

*Geographical Location, Native Language:* I'm from India. I'm fluent in
English and Hindi.

*Contact:*
email: tusharsahu0...@gmail.com
github: https://github.com/tushdon2