On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 12:59 PM Oscar Benjamin <oscar.j.benja...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just released the release candidate SymPy 1.10rc1. If no issues
> are reported then this will be released as SymPy 1.10 in around 1
> week's time. Please test this out with your code and downstream
> libraries because it's best if any new bugs can be fixed before the
> final release of 1.10.
>
> The release notes are here:
> https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Release-Notes-for-1.10

> Some work is needed to tidy up the release notes. Please everyone who
> has contributed anything recently check through to see if your release
> notes look reasonable. Note that anyone can edit the release notes in
> the wiki. If anyone has any questions about any of the release notes
> now then feel free to reply here and I'll take a look.

I added a couple of documentation things to the highlights.

With the deprecations now in the docs, it's easy to add the new
deprecations by looking at
https://docs.sympy.org/dev/explanation/active-deprecations.html#version-1-10,
and starting with 1.11, it will also be easy to note which items were
removed from that page to notate which deprecated things were removed.

Aaron Meurer