On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 11:18 +0100, Alain Knaff wrote:
> On 02/11/11 11:14, Patrick Ohly wrote:

> >> ok. So what happens with GnuTLS if you pass a directory with
> >> CURLPOPT_CAINFO?
> >> Does GnuTLS interpret this as a directory which contains files with CA
> >> certificates?
> >
> > My guess is that it simply won't work because GnuTLS expects (and only
> > supports) a single file. I've never tried it, so I don't know what the
> > resulting error message is.
> >

> Well in that case, what harm could be done by putting the test for file
> or directory into the app?

None. As I said, I don't mind adding the code. But before doing it and
asking Ove to create new binaries, I wanted to be sure that it really
has a chance of improving the situation.

I also wanted to explain why SyncEvolution and it's documentation is so
fuzzy about these options. In many cases it doesn't know what the string
values will do in the underlying layers.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.