> Back when I was young, the RSS 0.91 spec recommended that an image > should be 88x31. No one has really paid attention to this, and I don't > think the feed validator cares. I have generally been ok with a size of > up to 150x150 or so. When I see something larger I generally make a > gentle recommendation to the feed owner.
While it's true that sites have been lazy about the size it should still be something people try observe. An 88x31 logo fits quite nicely in all sorts of locations, be it in a reader program, a website sidebar or other list-like needs. -Bill Kearney ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers. At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide! http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
