Thanks for the kind words.. I spend a LOT of time on the website:)
I changed the graphic in the feed to 
http://virtualtrials.com/banners/vtlogosmall.gif   but the image on the 
syndic8 website must be cached, so it is the old one.If you look at the 
feed itself, http://virtualtrials.com/feed.xml it has the small graphic!

thanks
Al




>
>That being said, I am very impressed with the site.  It is one of the best
>ones I've come across so far.
>
>As to why it has taken months sitting there, I believe there are about
>130,000+ feeds waiting for approval, and this is done on a volunteer basis.
>So although most of us are working from the earlier feeds, we are not averse
>to having a look at a feed when asked nicely in this forum.
>
>If you could change the image and let us know by posting back here, I'd be
>more than happy to approve the feed.
>
>
>Regards
>
>Chris
>
>
>   _____
>
>From: Al Musella, DPM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Sent: 08 February 2005 18:37
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [syndic8] Feed # 126849
>
>
>
>Hi.
>   My feed has been sitting there for months waiting for approval.. do I
>have to do something further or do I just have to wait.. how long does it
>usually take?
>
>I did a search for "brain tumor" feeds, and only found 2. The other one
>besides mine was also not approved yet..  perhaps there isn't an editor for
>our category? If so, how can I become one?
>
>Thanks
>Al Musella, DPM
>President
>Musella Foundation For Brain Tumor Research & Information, Inc
>virtualtrials.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
>If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
>
>To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
>http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
>(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
>
>To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit
>http://www.syndic8.com/
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
>ADVERTISEMENT
>
>
>
><http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129bckgih/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
>oups/S=1706173512:HM/EXP=1107974840/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12k9sgpsk/*http://clk.
>atdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=1107888440578746>
>
><http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=
>:HM/A=2532114/rand=286441206>
>
>
>   _____
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>*       To visit your group on the web, go to:
>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/
>
>
>*       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>
>*       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
><http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>
>
>
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
>
>To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
>http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
>(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
>
>To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit 
>http://www.syndic8.com/
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to