On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:24:06 -0800, Jeff Barr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Back when I was young, the RSS 0.91 spec recommended that an image 
>  should be 88x31. No one has really paid attention to this, and I don't 
>  think the feed validator cares.

Actually, the validator reports "width must be between 1 and 144" when
checking certain feeds with too-wide images, like the DietArticles.com
feeds.  (I sent the site admin a note about that today.)  I have never
seen one reported to have too "tall" of an image.

I use 88x31 images for my own feeds, at least those where I have
control over it.  (Not sure if I can even have an image for the Atom
feeds from my blogger/blogspot.com blogs.)

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to