Howdy,
    I'm generally not one to jump ahead in a queue, but since you offered :-)
    I'm the person behind feed #156562 which has been active about 5 months 
(the underlying site is much older - but the RSS experiment is newish).
    I think it meets all the criteria (I chopped down the image several 
months back).

Thanks,
David Cheney

At 07.52 a 09-02-05, you wrote:


>     I am going to try my best to start looking at some of these feeds 
> that are not approved yet.  Some things so far that I see that will keep 
> a feed from getting approved...
>
>1. Image to large
>2. No updates in over 2 weeks.
>3. Failed validate in someway or another.
>3. feed or website URL invalid.
>4. language not set correctly.
>
>FYI, double check your feed.  If your good & waiting to be approved, send 
>me your feed ID#.
>
>~ GT McCulloch
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>MSM Computer Services
>www.msmcs.net :: www.msmcs.com
>   ----------
>
>No virus found in this outgoing message.
>Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
>Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.6 - Release Date: 2/7/2005
>
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
>
>To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE:
>http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
>(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)
>
>To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit 
>http://www.syndic8.com/
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
At Network for Good, help bridge the Digital Divide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to