Oh yeah, I remember that, and now I get it!  Sorry, a little slow this
morning, could use a little more coffee perhaps!  (Especially since I
just referred to afternoon as morning...)

This does relate to a recent discussion about how to handle moving a
feed from one address to another.  If I remember correctly, the gist
of that discussion was that the new address should use a new feed
entry in the Syndic8 database, rather than using redirects, so that
there would be a record of both addresses.  The old feed would be
marked Dead and have a note showing the new location.  Am I right
about that?  (I have a feed I'm preparing to move, so this will impact
what I do next for that feed.)

-- 
Stuart "Rattlesnake Stu" Whitmore  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.just-stuart.com/


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease?
Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to