If I had to hazard a guess I'd say it was because your Blog site URL is a 
webpage whereas the FeedBurner URL is an actual feed. You shouldn't need 
FeedBurner though. If you'd given the feed URL for your blog 
(http://coxsoft.blogspot.com/atom.xml) it would probably have been accepted 
by Syndic8 too.

Regards
James

Ian Cox wrote:
>  I used the link you gave me, resubmitted my blog, and this time I read 
> the small print. My blog hadn't been accepted and it wasn't accepted this 
> time either. So I entered my FeedBurner link instead of my Blog address 
> and this time it was accepted! And to prove it I received a Syndic8 feed 
> ID. Great!
>
>  The question for Syndic8 is: Why did it reject my Blog site URL
>  http://coxsoft.blogspot.com/
>  and accept my FeedBurner URL
>  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CoxsoftArtBlog ?
>
>  And why should we need FeedBurner to get on to Syndic8?


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to