> I have been trying to get my rss feed up. > For some reason, it won't display in MyYahoo! I am a bit new to RSS, > so I've just been trying to figure this out.
One issue might be the lack of items in it! If you don't have any items there's nothing for them to display. Seems like that'd be a reason it might not get listed. The validator also points out an issue: http://www.feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stockrumors.com%2FBB%2Frss.php -Bill Kearney Syndic8.com If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
