There are things there.
I even put in a piece of test data to test it with.

I also believe that I fixed the errors, and now it says I have a valid
feed. Thanks for the link!

Hmm... I'm still confused why it isn't working. Maybe I'm formatting
it wrong or something? Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!
-Greg-



--- In [email protected], "Bill Kearney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> 
> > I have been trying to get my rss feed up.
> > For some reason, it won't display in MyYahoo! I am a bit new to RSS,
> > so I've just been trying to figure this out.
> 
> One issue might be the lack of items in it!  If you don't have any
> items there's nothing for them to display.  Seems like that'd be a
> reason it might not get listed.
> 
> The validator also points out an issue:
>
http://www.feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stockrumors.com%2FBB%2Frss.php
> 
> -Bill Kearney
> Syndic8.com
>









If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to