> There are things there.

There weren't when I loaded it.  

> I even put in a piece of test data to test it with.
> I also believe that I fixed the errors, and now it says
> I have a valid feed. Thanks for the link!

Which doesn't validate.  Don't double-encode ampersands.  Are you
creating this manually?  Don't.  It's far better to use a tool to do
it, or at least start with one that's already a

> Hmm... I'm still confused why it isn't working. Maybe I'm formatting
> it wrong or something? Any ideas?

It's likely that yahoo doesn't reload things immediately.  We don't on
Syndic8 so I can imagine all the reasons Yahoo wouldn't either.  

Get the feed stabilized and working first, then worry about getting it
listed on yahoo.  

-Bill Kearney
Syndic8.com






If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to