Hi Bill, get your throttling hands ready...
It's the blogspot folks. I set up a blogger account for somebody the other
day, I let it auto generate a feed, so I've just tried to validate
it...guess what, I get the same errors.

bw
mel
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bill Kearney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: [syndic8] RSS validation


>
http://www.feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcyniclook.blogspot.com%2Fatom.xml
>
> Yikes, did blogspot create that feed automatically?  Or did you setup a
> template for it?
>
> If that's an automatic feed then someone really needs to get a hold of the
> blogspot folks.
>







If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to