Blogspot feeds haven't been validating for awhile -- I think not since
the validator stopped accepting Atom 0.3 feeds.  (Note that the first
error is the obsolete namespace.)  I looked for a support address to
write to them about their feeds, since I still have a couple blogs
there (working slowly on eliminating or moving them), but never found
anything.  I sort of went into "wait and see" mode and stopped
reviewing Blogspot feeds, since I knew they'd fail validation.

--
Stuart Whitmore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.just-stuart.com/


If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to