> Hi Bill, get your throttling hands ready...

Well, maybe not 'throttling' but they certainly have some work on their
hands.

> It's the blogspot folks. I set up a blogger account for somebody the other
> day, I let it auto generate a feed, so I've just tried to validate
> it...guess what, I get the same errors.

Ok, so where's their online support forum?  Anyone got a URL?

Thanks,
-Bill Kearney



If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to