Yes you are, I am here to promote my blog as well so you are in the right
place

On 10/4/06, 49 indian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   Hi,
> I'm new to Syndic8 and honestly, I have no clue as do what I am doing. I'm
> just trying to get my new blog url published in as many locations as
> possible to generate traffic. Am I even in the right place?
>
> Thanks,
> kay
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to