2012/5/26 Yu Chen <jco...@gmail.com>:
> BLine > line
> BlinePoint > point
> BLine tool > Line tool
> With Line tool, user can create a list of ordered points to define polyline
> or spline, this line defines an Outline (Outline layer), or a contour line
> (Region layer). All the points you just created are listed in parameter
> panel as Points parameter, there, user can modify the point (x, y) itself
> and the other relative sub-parameters such as Tangent 1.

I would like to mention that in some applications "Line Tool" is
associated with drawing _straight_ lines:
* http://animation.about.com/od/flashanimationtutorials/ss/flashlinetool.htm
(Flash)
* http://www.extropia.com/tutorials/photoshop/line_tool.html (Photoshop)
* http://www.adobetutorialz.com/articles/375/1/Photoshop-Elements-2-Line-Tool
(Photoshop Elements)
* https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio-help/draw-a-line-HP001231225.aspx
(MS Office Visio, and probably other MS products)

K.

--
http://morevnaproject.org/